Be a guest writer
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
[Become Our Guest Author]
You are reading this simply implies that you are already a step in to start a career as a guest writer. So let's understand a few things before we proceed further:
How will you benefit:
- Be famous while being you: Your article about Ayurveda will contain a brief bio/summary about you along with a personal photograph (if you suggest yes) are posted on our official blog.
- Get Recognition and Rewarded with both hands: Top two contributors with the best articles and proof of promotional efforts will be featured on our homepage. Moreover, we will pay you a small amount for your effort as a token of appreciation.
Topics we cover (but are not limited to):
Ayurveda, meditation, yoga, healthy recipes (vegetarian only), nutrition, ritual or spirituality (rooted in Ayurveda), mindfulness, holistic health, natural beauty, healthy lifestyle, sustainable living, natural and alternative health care issue, Home Remedies, etc.
Whom we write for:
Our Blog readers include young professionals, educated students, retirees, housewives/husbands and professional athletes, and many such.
Policies, Rules, and Guidelines:
- You need to send us your content for our editorial review, once approved from our end, we will publish the content on our Blog and share the link with you.
- You shall get full credit at the bottom of their article.
- We do not accept content that is promotional. Please don't include any promotional or affiliate or any such links.
- Your article should pass Copyscape/ any plagiarism. We request you to proofread everything before submitting it. The article/post should be original and not be copied from anywhere, an article with duplicate content would be rejected. We will accept only high-quality original articles written in error-free easy-to-understand English or Hindi or Odia language.
- The articles should be minimum of 200 words and max up to 1300 words.
- Your bio/summary should not exceed 50 words. If you are sending your photograph, it should be in a JPEG or PNG file.
- You will send us the proof of your real identity along with links to your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) or your online portfolio.
- www.drrasmitaraiguru.com or The Raiguru Ayurveda will in no way take the responsibility for the originality or accuracy of your content. For any violation, you will solely responsible. Moreover, you cannot sell, lease, or rent that article to someone else once we published it.
- We reserve all rights to edit your work (e.g. grammar or spelling or any such) for clarity and to improve readability for our readers.
- If your post has been accepted, we will be published the article within one week.
- In case of any irregularities or violation of policy or terms then we reserve all rights to edit/published/ delete/remove the post without any prior information.
- Though this is not mandatory, please send a few links to your published work. It will improve your chances of being accepted.
- We would expect you to promote your article on your social media profiles, or any other marketing channels.
- Once you send us the mail regarding publishing your article, it will be deemed that you have understood each word and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned here.
How to Send:
- Send your article in the body of an email to email@example.com along with your bio and photographs (optional).
Note: This blog is dedicated to Ayurveda. You can find here useful information about ayurvdedic herbs, ayurvdedic medicine, ailments, and its ayurvdedic treatment.