Dr. Rasmita Raiguru
- Dr. Rasmita Raiguru Dr Rasmita Raiguru, the 5th generation Ayurvedacharya of the royal heritage of Raiguru Ayurveda, is born to Shri Pratap Keshari Raiguru and Shrimati Bhagabati Raiguru in the Sonepur district of Odisha. Mrs Madhabi Raiguru, a techie mompreneur and elder sister to doctor, is also credited witha lion share for encouraging Dr Rasmita Raiguru in her personal and professional journey.
Dr Rasmita Raiguru's forefathers were the famous Rajvaidya, Kabiraj, and Ayurvedacharya and held a very high position in the Ayurvedic field of Odisha. They had a large following and people from all parts of Odisha and outside Odisha visited them for treatment. Here is where seeds of interest for Ayurveda were sown in her tender age as she belongs to the family where Ayurveda is the way of life from the very beginning.
Dr Rasmita Raiguru the great-granddaughter of renowned Rajvaidya of India Chaturbhuja Raiguru (founder of The Raiguru Ayurveda),is a certified and distinguished traditional Ayurvedic practitioner. She believes and lives with the motto to implement the philosophy of Ayurveda to improve every human lifesituation.
Her Professional Career:
Started her professional career as the first female Ayurvedic clinical practising doctor of Sonepur (Subarnapur) district. She went on to become one of the leading Ayurvedic doctor of state Odisha, and has travelled extensively while catering to all forms of practice (viz: Government running project to corporate assignments to clinical practice). She comes across with over a decade of varied and extensive work experience in her chosen field of service. In 2011, she received her Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (B.A.M.S) degree (First division) from Utkal University, and founded Raiguru Ayurvedic Chikitsa Kendra in the district of Subarnapur, Odisha. She has worked for Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)-a central government running project that focuses on "Child Health Screening and Early Intervention Services". She had also worked for the World's no.1 herbal manufacturer and a leading Indian consumer goods company, Dabur India Limited.She has also participated in many Ayurveda related conferences, webinar and seminars held in the different parts of India.
In 2016, she got married to Swagat Panigrahi. With the wholehearted support from her in-laws (Shri Ghanashyam Panigrahi & Shrimati Sanjukta Panigrahi), she has shifted her base to Sambalpur. She has successfully set up her establishment in the heart of Sambalpur by the name "The Raiguru Ayurveda", which is a physical cum digital platform for various Ayurveda related services and products.
In her long tenure, she has helped in healing thousands of patients with distressing conditions like arthritis, spondylitis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, diabetes, piles, hair-fall, skin problem, kidney stones et cetera to lead healthier lives.
However, her expertiselies in:
- Gynaecological disorder such as Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Genital Tract Infections, Vulva and Vagina Skin Disorders, Dysmenorrhea or Painful Menstruation, Menopause, Menstrual Disorder, Leucorrhoea (Excess White Vaginal Discharge), Amenorrhea (Absence of Periods), Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), Pain During Sex, Frigidity and Infertility, etc.
- Sexual Disorder in Male such as Erectile Dysfunction, Pre-Mature Ejaculation, Low Libido, Nightfall, and Impotence, etc.
- Old age & Lifestyle Related Problem such as Arthritis, Obesity, Insomnia, Hypertension, Heart Diseases, Memory Loss, Asthma, Gastritis, Liver Disease, Kidney Diseases, Osteoporosis, Malnutrition, Stress, and Migraine, etc.
- General Pediatrics Disorders such as Chronic Cold, Cough, and Indigestion, etc.
- Counseling such as Marriage or Marital Problem Counseling, Family Planning Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, and General Counseling, etc.
- She is also running the most popular, first-ever in Odisha and one-of-a-kind workshop based on "Ayurvedic Garbha Sa?skara for Divya Santan". She is the pioneer in Odisha for organising and delivering such a unique programme. It is the most recommended workshop for newly married/couple who are planning for such interventions to raise and nurture their toddler in a given way.